Thule Chariot Quick-Release axle for Thule Axle Adapter M12x1.75 MAXLE Trek
The new possibility to connect sporty bicycles correctly with the child trailer. The axle is suitable for the Thule Chariot axle hitch.
Note: Maxle axles are available in various lengths: 192, 174 & 167 mm, Trek has a length of 192 mm. For shorter axles, spacers are used.
When selecting the right spacer, follow the instructions for the axle adapter.
Comfort and Safety features for Thule Achsadapter M12x1.75 MAXLE Trek
M12x1.75 MAXLE Trek suitable for the Thule Chariot axle hitch
Straight shape of the axle socket
Maxle axles are available in three lengths: 192, 174 & 167 mm
Available in different axle lengths
Shorter axles as the Trek need a spacer
Hub width: 142 - 148 mm (174 or180 mm), 148 mm (192 or198 mm) or 177 mm (209 mm)
Hub width for Trek: 192 mm (167 - 192 mm)
Hub width for fatbike: 197 mm (217 or 229 mm)
- Thule axle adapter M12x1.75 MAXLE Trek
- For Thule Chariot axle hitch belt
- Straight shape of axle socket
- Available in varios axle lengths
- hub width: 142 - 148 mm (1747 or 180 mm)
- hub width for Trek: 192 mm (167 - 192 mm)
- hub width for fatbike: 197 mm (217 or 229 mm)
- Shorter axles as the Trek need a spacer
- Hub width: 142 - 148 mm axle lengths: 174 or 180 mm Thule article number 20110731
- Hub width: 148 mm axle lengths: 192 or 198 mm Thule article number 20110732
- Hub width: 177 mm axle length: 209 mm Thule article number 20110736
- Hub width: 192 mm axle length: 167-192 mm Thule article number 20100799
- Hub width oür Fatbike: 197 mm axle length 217 or 229 mm Thule article number 20110739
- Here you will find the operating manual. Up to page 11 the manual is in English.
You might also like