Deuter Kid Comfort 2019 - Child carrier
Are you looking for a cult model among the child carriers with the latest update? Found it! The Deuter Kid Comfort 2019 child carrier combines current design with innovative functionality and proven comfort. This means that the 2019 model is even more comfortable for carrier and child.
A highlight of the Deuter Kid Comfort 2019 is the ingenious, new Aircomfort Sensic Vario mesh back system. The weight of the load is transferred perfectly, the child carrier fits snuggly while the back is fully ventilated. The Active Fit shoulder straps and the padded Vari Flex hip belt are a true dream to use.
Main compartment as well as side and front pockets offer various stowage options. So you are well prepared for day trips. While you are wearing, your child is afforded great comfort. Adventure can be so comfortable!
In the cockpit of the Kid Comfort 2019 with the large, soft pillow gently braces the tired child‘s head even in the corners and supports a relaxing nap. Features such as stirrups, height-adjustable seat and an easy-to-operate buckle on the harness system will delight adults.
The side entry and the easy to uses harness system ensure safety which the TÜV GS safety seal of approval guarantees.
Note: The sun canopy is included with the Kid Comfort 2019 child carrier. A clear conscience wanders along: With PFC-free materials, the Deuter Kid Comfort 2019 makes a contribution to protecting the environment and people.
Our tip: Do not use a child's cramp until the child can sit independently! The child should be able to sit on its own. The Deuter child carriers are suitable for children from sitting age (this is usually the case from the eighth month of life - but this can vary greatly from person to person).
The maximum payload for the child carrier is 22 kg (child 18 kg + luggage 4 kg). Up to this weight, the product has been tested by TÜV and thus complies with the European standard
comfort and safety features of Deuter Kid Comfort 2019
Air comfort system
padded hip belt
load adjustement straps
robust aluminium frame
product features highlights
- Aircomfort System: On small to medium backpacks that are at home in easier terrain Deuter goes for maximum ventilation. The heart of the Aircomfort systems – tested and proven for decades – is its flexible spring steel frame. It is extremely durable, provides stable tension for the airy back mesh and creates the ventilation space between pack and wearer’s back for the moist, warm air to dissipate.
- Bottom Compartment: With removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement.
- Pockets on the outside stretch pockets on the side and in the front provide additional storage space.
- Padded Hip Belt: An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Hydration System 3.0 L Compatible: compatible with Streamer 2.0 l & Streamer 3.0 l
- PFC Free: High-performance materials with a PFC-free coating to resist water and dirt
- Load Adjustment Straps: to individually adapt the pack’s centre of gravity.
- Pull-Forward Hip Fin: allows an easy and precise adjustment.
- Vari Slide System
- suitable for: family, hiking, city
- weight: 3450 g incl. sun roof
- dimensions (H x B x T): 72 / 43 / 34 cm
- colour: midnight, maron
- back system: contact back
- designation back system: Deuter Aircomfort Sensic Vario System
- Gender: Men, Women
- recommended age: from independent sitting to approx. 4 years old
- maximum payload: 22 kg (child and luggage together)
- material: 67% Polyester, 33% Polyamide, PFC frei, Aluminium
You might also like