PYROBIKES Twenty Small Children's Bicycle
The Pyrobike Twenty Small is the next step after a 16-inch children's bike. The bike is ideal for all children who want to switch to a 20-inch bike early. This bike is ideal for that!
The children's bicycle is suitable for children from 6 years of age. Like all children's bikes from PYROBIKES the Twenty Small is "designed in Baden Württemberg". The manufacturer is located near Tübingen.
The 20-inch tyres run much better than smaller tires. As a family, you can therefor go on longer trips with your little ones. The quality tyres Mow Joe 20 x 1.85 from Schwalbe were originally designed as BMX-Racing tyres. Because of their middle tread, they run easily on the road, but also have good grip in terrain thanks to the laterally stronger profile. In the case of curbstone crossings, the tires have sufficient safety volume. Good to know: The children‘s bicycle has gears and a V-brake.
Tip: The Pyrobikes Twenty Small can be retrofitted for everyday use with little effort (for example, mud guards, luggage carriers, ...). Please click on "available accessories" at the top of the page.
For what age is the Twenty Small from Pyrobikes suitable?
Your children can ride the Twenty Small from an age of approx. 6 years.
Is the Pyrobikes Twenty Small the right size for my child?
You can easily find out if the Pyrobikes Twenty Small is the right size for your child. Just download our guide "The right size for a children's bike". Here you will learn how to correctly measure your child's inner leg length. This is decisive for the frame and wheel size.
In the table all children's bikes from the BIKEBOX Onlineshop with the matching leg length are listed. You can simply click on all the children's bicycles and you will be redirected to the specific bicycle in the shop.
Comfort and safety features of the Pyrobikes Twenty Small
brake levers with grip width adjustment
petite, low frame design
- Seat tube length: 240 mm
- Length of top tube horizontal: 405 mm
- Protrusion; Top edge of top tube to ground 14 cm before saddle post centre: 455 mm
- Seat angle: 74 degrees
- Head tube angle: 70 degrees
- Length of chain stay: 375 mm
- Wheelbase: 845 mm
- Head tube length: 105 mm
- Bottom bracket lowering: 40 mm
- Frame: aluminum 6061, V-brake
- Fork: aluminum rigid 1 1/8", V-brake
- Steering head bearing: Neco H 738
- Headset: PLP 50 mm, 6 degrees, 130 g
- Handlebar: aluminum 500 mm, 6 degrees
- Saddle: Velo
- Saddle post: aluminum 27.2 x 200 mm
- Crankset: 1x aluminum 114 mm 32 teeth
- Pedals: plastic
- Brakes: Tektro V-Brake
- Brake lever: Tektro, with grip width adjustment
- Derailleur: Shimano Altus
- Gear lever: Shimano twisting grip
- Cassette: Sram 11-32 teeth 8-fach
- Hubs: Joytech
- Rims: PLP 20/24 hole
- Spokes: Niro
- Tyres: Schwalbe Mow Joe 20 x 1.85
- Weight: approx. 7.5 kg
The checked weight indication is without reflectors, bell and pedals and can differ by +/- 2%.
Pyrobikes considers weights with a higher difference as untrustworthy.
You might also like