PYROBIKES Sixteen Children's Bicycle
The childrens bike Sixteen from Pyrobikes is an extra lightweight bike for children. With the Sixteen your children can start immediately into the bicycle world after using a walking bike. The Sixteen is a quality product from the German province Baden Württemberg. The manufacturer Pyrobikes is situated in Kusterdingen near Tübingen.
Your children will love the bike with its extra-thin handlebar grips and ist low weight. The bright colours are not only beautiful, but are also noticeable in traffic. Your child is well protected.
For what age is the Sixteen from Pyrobikes suitable?
Your children can ride the Sixteen from an age of 3-4,5 years.
Is the Pyrobikes Sixteen the right size for my child?
You can easily find out if the Pyrobikes Sixteen is in the right size for your child. Just download our guide "The right size for a children's bike". Here you will learn how to correctly measure your child's inner leg length. This is decisive for the frame and wheel size.
In the table all childrens's bikes from the BIKEBOX Onlineshop with the matching leg length are listed. You can simply click on all the children's bicycles and you will be redirected to the specific bicycle in the shop.
Comfort and safety features of the Pyrobike Sixteen
flat seat tube angle
brake lever with grip width adjustment
extra-thin, child suitable handlebar tube diameter
- Extra-thin, child suitable handlebar tube diameter of only 19 mm:
safe grip and brakes for small hands!
- Ingenious frame design
Deep access guarantees safe learing.
- Air-suspension built-in directly: Tyres Schwalbe Black Jack
- Because of the flat seat tube angle the Sixteen grows along!
- The necessary inner leg length is about 37,5 cm
- The Sixteen is conciously not equiped with a back-pedal brake:
- Development psychologist say, that children can only stop a once begun motion with difficulty - pedaling is in one direction, the back-pedal brake in the opposite!
- „Working separately“ - the feet do the moving forward task, the hands are for braking!
- Frame: aluminum 6061
- Fork: aluminum rigid 1 1/8"
- Headset: Neco H 738
- Handlebar stem: 60 mm, 15 degrees
- Handlebar: 420 mm, 10 degrees , diameter only 9 mm
- Saddle: Velo
- Saddle post: Alu 27.2 x 150
- Crankset: Alu 102 mm 32 Z
- Pedals: PP
- Brake levers: 2 x Tektro 19mm with grip width adjustment
- Hubs: aluminum
- Rims: PNP 16 L
- Spokes: Niro
- Tyres: Schwalbe Black Jack 16 x 1.9
- Weight without pedals: 6.4 kg
The checked weight indication is without reflectors, bell and pedals and can differ by +/- 2%.
Pyrobikes considers weights with a higher difference as untrustworthy.
You might also like