Mountain Buggy Duet V3 Herringbone Luxury Collection Twins Stroller
The Mountain Buggy Duet V3 pushchair is definitely one of the narrowest twin pushchairs on the market. It is no wider than the Mountain Buggy Urban Jungle! The revised version of the Moutain Buggy Duet V2.5 is now even more compact and fits into any home.
Now you can get the pram in the brand new Herringbone Luxury Collection. Not only exclusive design, but also many new features are waiting for you! The pram is already available from BIKEBOX as an exclusive launch partner.
You probably already know Herringbone from bags and shirts. Perhaps you are more familiar with the term herringbone pattern. The arrangement of the fabric fibres is reminiscent of herringbone. The new design gives the Mountain Buggy a stylish look.
What's new with the Duet V3 Herringbone?
At first glance, the great design with special fabric and black frame stands out. But it has many new features on board.
A difference to the "normal" version are the wheels. Instead of air-filled tires it has wheels with air chambers. You don't have to inflate them anymore and are protected from annoying plates. The 12-inch wheels have fewer spokes and look bigger and more beautiful.
Also brand new is the improved Carrycot baby bath (available as an accessory). It is easier to set up and the sitting position is easier to adjust. With the new adapter you can easily bring the baby bath into the reflux or face-to-face position. Your child always has you in view and vice versa. The snap fasteners make the roof more beautiful and secure.
The stylish diaper bag is included in the Herringbone Collection. You can hang it comfortably over the handlebar. So you always have everything important for your child with you.
What distinguishes the Duet V3 Herringbone?
Compared to other brands, mountain buggies need less power to lift the front wheel. The perfected weight distribution allows you to easily get your buggy over any curb. With 12-inch tires, a great rear suspension and a pivoting front wheel, you can glide effortlessly through any terrain.
Thanks to the pivoting front wheels, you can easily steer and push the Duet V3. For uneven terrain, the front wheels are easy to lock. The stroller is equipped with a handbrake. This gives you better control when manoeuvring.
The buggy is compact and ideal for the full pedestrian zone. The adjustable seat offers enormous versatility to meet individual needs. The long backrest offers more space for your growing child. The soft handle can be adjusted several times so that you also experience absolute comfort.
The easy to use 5-point harness offers more safety. The sun canopy has been tested by UPF 50+. The pram from Mountain Buggy meets every requirement. From newborns to toddlers, whether twins or siblings, on uneven paths or on asphalt in the streets of the city - always a safe companion.
The seat height of no less than 64 cm is enjoyed by newborns in the horizontal position and infants in the seated position. Your offspring will look directly at you in the Mountain Buggy Duet V3 with accessories such as the couch tub or the car seat tub. Tip: Fold the stroller with just one hand and stow it in the boot of your car!
Comfort and safety features of the Mountain Buggy Duet Herringbone
washable seat covers
height adjustable handle
Foot brake for more
Safety and security
five-point safety belt
Fixed and pivoting front wheels
Removable belly bar
automatic frame lock for more security
- Excellent curb overcoming - cleverly designed with perfect weight distribution so you can easily get the front wheel over curbs and obstacles
- Shorter stride length - less space is always best when you're out in the city
- Refinement - cast, polished and high quality aluminum hinges for strength and performance
- Full recline to upright position - total adaptability between lying flat and sitting upright offers enormous versatility to meet individual needs
- Long backrest - More room to grow for your child
- Wheels for city & terrain: the air-chamber wheels make it easy to push the buggy forward at all times
- multiple adjustable handle - easily adjust the handle for a more comfortable handling
- comfortable handle - soft, robust and ergonomic for your comfort when pushing
- Front wheel lock - change between braking and swivelling the front wheel with only one lever movement
- More safety - Easy-to-use 5-point harness that can be opened at the push of a button
- Adjustable crotch strap - adjust the buggy crotch strap for the comfort of your growing child
- Comprehensive protection - All Mountain Buggy sunroofs are tested for UPF 50+ rating
Video for Mountain Buggy Duet V3 Herringbone Luxury Collection Twins Stroller
- Weight: 14,7 kg
- Max. load: 36 kg
- Push bar height: 78 - 106 cm
- Width: 63 cm
- Folding dimensions: 89 cm (H) und 32 cm (D), without wheels
- Age: Newborn - 4 years
- Scope of delivery: Aluminum frame, 4 x 10 "air filled tires, 2 seat sets (seats, sun roof with UVP protection 50+ and removable seat cover), safety bar, luggage tray
- Type of usage: offroad, city life, hiking, traveling, beach, shopping
- Mountain Buggy
- Item number: