Orbea RISE M-LTD E-Mountainbike
The new Rise is a trail e-mountain bike that shows you that less "E" can mean more "bike". With its Rider Synergy (RS) concept, the Rise offers a whole new experience. Thanks to the smooth additional power, it increases the passion for mountain biking and delivers support that feels as natural and alive as the power from your own legs.
With the RISE M-LTD you get a lightweight high-end bike. It is perfect for you if you want to get the most out of your tours.
When it comes to bringing more climbs, more descents and above all more fun to the tour, you do not have to sacrifice the wonderful simplicity of the mountain bike. That's why Orbea presents a new philosophy of the e-mountain bike with the new Rise: a completely integrated system in which power, range, electronics and light weight form a perfect unit.
Power and components
With its sleek, reduced and integrated appearance, the Ride lets you forget about time and experience the trail and the ride even more intensely. Fully concentrate on the trail adventure undisturbed, this concept is based on four pillars: power, range, control and weight.
RIDER SYNERGY POWER
The exceptional Shimano EP8 motor provides the perfect platform for the Orbea RS Power concept. Because no two cyclists are exactly alike and everyone has their own needs, the Rise comes from the factory with two preset RS support configurations Profile 1 and Profile 2, which you adjust in seconds via Shimano's E-Tube app.
RIDER SYNERGY RANGE
You can expand the Rise modularly up to 612WH - on the one hand with the lightweight and compact 360WH battery in the down tube, on the other hand with a 252 WH range extender. The 2.2kg main battery is one of the lightest and slimmest on the market. Packaged in a strong and reliable aluminum case, the battery is based on the latest 21700 cells that allow more charge cycles and ultimately provide longer life and better heat management.
RIDER SYNERGY CONTROL
The RS control system of the Orbea RISE is sleek and can be expanded as needed. In its simplest configuration, it consists of an unobtrusive rocker switch near the brake lever that selects the assistance level. Add to that a small connection box with two tiny LEDs for wireless data transmission, and that's it. The power button of the e-mountain bike is located above the bottom bracket, while all cables run inside the frame. The connection for the charging cable is found on the side of the seat tube. A waterproof cover protects it from moisture and dirt.
RIDER SYNERGY WEIGHT
The RS system with motor, battery and electronics is significantly lighter than other e-bikes. The sporty Rise rides almost like your favorite trail bike. Orbea has used the same lightweight construction techniques in the manufacture of the Rise as in the Occam and Rallon models. This gives the bike one of the lightest E-MTB frames on the market with its 2.3 kg carbon OMR frame.
- Rahmen: Orbea Rise OMR 2021 140mm travel 29" C-Boost 12x148
- Dämpfer: Fox Float DPS Factory 3-Position Adjust Evol Kashima custom tune 210x55mm Optionen
- Gabel: Fox 34 Float Factory 140 FIT4 3-Pos-Adj QR15x110 Kashima Optionen
- Kurbel: e-THIRTEEN e*spec Direct Mount 32T Boost
- Kurbel: Etherteen Race Carbon 165mm
- Steuersatz: Acros Alloy 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
- Lenker: Race Face Next 35 20mm Rise 760mm Optionen
- Vorbau: Race Face Turbine R 35mm interface
- Hebel: Shimano XTR M9100
- Bremsen: Shimano XTR M9100 Hydraulic Disc Optionen
- Kassette: Shimano XTR M9100 10-51t 12-Speed
- Schaltwerk: Shimano XTR M9100 SGS Shadow Plus
- Kette: Shimano CN-9100
- Laufradsatz: Race Face NEXT-SL TLR 15/110mm IS Optionen
- Reifen: Maxxis Rekon 2.60" 120 TPI 3CMaxxTerra Exo TLR Optionen
- Reifen: Maxxis Rekon 2.40" FB 60 TPI Dual Exo TR
- Sattelstütze: Fox Transfer Factory Kashima Dropper 31.6 Optionen
- Sattel: Selle Italia SLR Boost SuperFlow L Carbon Keramic Rail Ø7 x 9 mm Optionen
- Kettenführung: Orbea Rise chainguide
- Motor: Shimano EP8-RS
- Akku: Orbea RS Internal 360Wh
- Ladegerät: Orbea RS Charger (36V-2A)
- Remote: Shimano E7000 switch unit for assist
- Vorderradachse: Fox Kabolt Boost
- Lenkerfernbedienung: Shimano MT-800 I-Spec EV
You might also like